Sunday, August 18, 2013

3 Year Anniversary

My husband and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary this past August 14. They say that that's the end of the "honeymoon" stage, but I disagree. We've been together for a total of 6 and a half years and I can honestly say that each day we fall more in love with each other. Cheesy? It might be, but it's the truth.

When we first met, we were freshmen in high school. We didn't start dating until our sophomore year. This is the very first picture that we took together. I'm pretty sure this was taken in January of 2007.
WOW...I know, the hair. We looked so funny back then. Thank goodness it only gets better with age!

                I had to throw this in. I haven't seen Brendon in glasses in FOREVER.

2008 was a little better. This was our first movie date. And if you know us, you know we LOVE movies.
              Even though this was only a year later, the lack of hair makes it look like years had gone by!

This was a picture we took at the movies. 

And then came the long awaited senior prom. I was so excited, by then, we had been dating all throughout high school and we knew we were going to go together....it was kind of understood. So there was no sappy "will you go to prom with me" thing, but our prom pictures looked great!


And after that I was off to college! This a picture from our early college days. 
GO GATORS!!!

Brendon proposed on March 19, 2010. Here are two pictures from our engagement photos. 

Let's just say we were soaked  by the end of the shoot. 


We were married 5 months later on August 14, 2010 at the Budder Mathis House in Glen St. Mary. The venue was beautiful and the day was just perfect! Here's a link to our awesome venue, The Mathis House! http://www.theglenvenue.com/

Love this picture!

I asked Mom and Dad to walk me down the aisle. 


                                                 And...3 years later, this is us:

I'm certainly looking forward to many more years together. I'm so thankful God brought us together at such a young age!

"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine; he browses among the lilies."  Song of Songs 6:3

No comments:

Post a Comment